The NMPB-Regional Cum Facilitation Centre (Southern Region) invites proposals for short-duration project proposals from Government or Registered Non-Governmental Organizations for taking up projects on medicinal plants for standardization of quality planting material/ standardisation of cultivation and post-harvest technology/ semi-processing and value addition/ bio-fertilizer production and use/bio-control of pests and diseases.
Those who are interested (from the southern region covering Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry) in availing this grant may, in the first instance, submit a concept note (in not more than two A4 size pages) with the following particulars.
CONCEPT NOTE FOR SHORT DURATION PROJECT GRANT FROM NMPB-RCFC SOUTHERN REGION, KERALA FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE, PEECHI 680653, KERALA
Part A. Technical Aspects
1. Title of the project:
4. Brief methodology:
5. Expected outcome:
6. Specific gain expected through the proposed project as compared to the practice in vogue?
7. Names of investigators, their qualification and strength for taking up the work:
8. Project period:
9. Fund requirement (Rs.):
Part B: About the organization
10. Name of organization:
11. Organization type (Governmental/ Farmers Society/Non Governmental Research Organization etc)
12. Facilities and infrastructure owned by the organization (Land, equipments, laboratory, machinery etc):
13. Name & Designation of the Head of Organization:
14. Postal Address, E-Mail ID and Phone number:
15. Dated Signature of the Authorised person of the organization:
There will be a preliminary screening of applications (concept notes) based on relevance of the project and capability of the organization. Selected organizations will be invited to submit detailed proposal.
Submit the expression of interest along with the concept note by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30-6-2018.
For further information contact:
The Project Regional Director
NMPB RCFC Southern Region
Kerala Forest Research Institute
Peechi , Thrissur District, Kerala , India – 680653
Ph.: 0487 2690 161; 9447618335
|Date of notification: June 6, 2018||June 30, 2018|