Kerala Forest Research Institute invited quotation from reputed vendors/ firms for the supply of Water Purifying Plant (Floor Type) (1 No.)
Electrical, Automatic, Rust resistant
Technology : RO, TDS control
Filter type: Sediment, Activated carbon
Storage Tank: 1000 Ltr.
Material : Food grade
Filtration : 25 LPH
Input water temp. 100 C – 400 C
Purification: Minimum 5 level
Warranty : Minimum 1 year
Terms and conditions:
1. Quotations should be sealed, super scribed as the ‘Quotation for supply of Water purifying plant ’ with quotation number and should be submitted to the Registrar, Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi, Thrissur-680 653, on or before 25-01-2021 latest by 3.00 PM
2. Quotations will be opened at 3.30 PM on the same day.
3. Any quotations received after the date and time fixed is liable to be rejected.
4. The price quoted should be valid for a period of 90 days.
5. No representation for enhancement of price once accepted will be considered during the period of validity of the offer.
6. The rate of GST and additional charges for installation if any should be shown separately.
7. Service facility available near Nilambur, Malappuram, Kerala should be mentioned.
8. Additional requirement should be mentioned in the quotation.
9. Concessional rate of GST is applicable to this Institute, since we have DSIR Certificate valid up to 31-08-2021.
10. The item should be delivered in the Sub Centre Office of KFRI, at NIlambur, Malappuram.
11. The maximum period required for delivery of the item should be mentioned in the quotation.
12. KFRI reserves the right to reject any or all the quotations without any reason thereof.
|Date of notification: January 8, 2021||January 25, 2021|