The NMPB-Regional Cum Facilitation Centre (Southern Region) invites short-duration project proposals from Government or Registered Non-Governmental Organizations for taking up projects on Production of Quality Planting Materials (QPMs) of medicinal plants of commercial importance and promote cultivation in the locality through farmer clusters as replicable agroforestry models.
Parties from the southern region (covering Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry) interested in availing this grant are requested to submit a Concept Note (in not more than two A4 size pages) with the following particulars.
CONCEPT NOTE FOR QPM PROJECT GRANT SUBMITTED TO
NMPB-RCFC SOUTHERN REGION, KERALA FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE, PEECHI 680653, KERALA
Part A. Technical Details
1. Title of the project: Production of QPMs of <fill in this place with the medicinal plants> and establishment of replicable medicinal plant-based agroforestry models in <name of the village> village of <name of state>.
4. Brief methodology:
5. Expected outcome:
6. Names of investigators, their qualification and expertise for taking up the work:
8. Fund requirement (Rs.):
Part B: About the Organization and Principal Investigator (PI)
9. Name of organization:
10. Organization type (Governmental/ Farmers Society/Non Governmental Research Organization etc)
11. Facilities and infrastructure with the organization (Land, equipments, laboratory, machinery etc):
12. Name & Designation of the Head of Organization:
13. Postal Address, E-Mail ID and Phone number:
14. Dated Signature of the Authorised person of the organization:
After evaluation of the Concept Notes, selected applicants will be informed to submit detailed project proposal.
Expression of interest along with the concept note may be submitted by email to email@example.com on or before 28th January 2021.
The Project Regional Director
NMPB RCFC Southern Region
Kerala Forest Research Institute
Peechi 680653, Thrissur District, Kerala, INDIA
Ph.: 8289995600; 9447618335
|Date of notification: January 12, 2021||January 28, 2021|