Kerala Forest Research Institute invited sealed quotation from reputed vendors/ firms for the supply of ‘Permanent imaging station with unit -1 No., for imaging herbarium sheets’.
Imaging stand with remote operated unit, Imaging unit with DIGIC 8 Image Processor & 2.54cm Stacked CMOS Sensor,4.2x optical zoom (24mm – 100mm) 30fps (Raw Brust Mode – One Shot AF),20.1 megapixel; Image Resolution 3:2 ,5472 x 3648(L) 3648 x 2432(M) 2736 x 1824(S1) 2400 x 1600(S2) 5472 x 3648(RAW/C-RAW), Shutter Speed Range(s) -30 -1/25 600s Bulb.
Terms and conditions
1. Quotations should be sealed, super scribed as the ‘Quotation for the supply of ‘Imaging Unit for herbarium sheets’ with quotation No. and date and should be submitted to the Registrar, Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi, Thrissur-680 653, on or before 28-06-2021 latest by 3.00 PM
2. Quotations will be opened at 3.30 PM on the same day.
3. Any Quotations received after the date and time fixed is liable to be rejected.
4. The rate quoted should be valid for 90 days
5. No representation for enhancement of price once accepted will be considered during the period of validity of the offer.
6. The rate of GST and additional charges for installation if any should be shown separately.
7. Concessional rate of GST is applicable to this Institute, since we have DSIR Certificate valid up to 31-08-2021
8. The item should be delivered in the office of KFRI, Peechi.
9. The maximum period required for delivery of the item should be mentioned in the quotation.
10. KFRI reserves the right to reject any or all the quotations without assigning any reason thereof.
|Date of notification: June 10, 2021||June 28, 2021|